Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Charles Craig, independent journalist, Decatur, Ga.
- Isaac Dodd, student, Howard University College of Medicine, Cheverly, Md.
- Lacie Glover, content writer, Nerd Wallet Health, Fort Collins, Colo. (@LacieJaeGlo)
- Guzik Hannah, assignment editor, California Health Report, Ventura, Calif.
- Michelle Nijhusi, independent journalist, White Salmon, Wash. (@nijhuism)
- Monica Ponder, health editor, Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine, Atlanta
- Dick Thompson, independent journalist, Portland, Ore. (@DickInVersoix)
- Alma Trotter, reporter/analyst, Doc Graph Journal, Houston, Texas
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.