Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Aparana Alluri, graduate student, Columbia University, New York
- Anjali Athavaly, student, Columbia University, New York
- Jennifer Brown, reporter, The Denver Post, Denver
- Virgil Dickson, reporter, Modern Healthcare, Washington, D.C. (@MHvdickson)
- Electa Draper, health & science writer, The Denver Post, Denver
- Kelly Ducote, news editor/reporter, La Grande, Ore. (@lgoducote)
- Rachel Gurevich, independent journalist, Las Vegas, (@RachelGurevich)
- Bennett Hall, special projects editor, Corvallis, Ore.
- Amanda Mascarelli, independent journalist, Denver, (@amandamascarell)
- Asra Nomani, independent journalist, Great Falls, Va. (@asranomani)
- Michael Schofield, student, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Linda Shapley, director of newsroom operations, The Denver Post, Denver
- Stephanie Slon, associate editor, Harvard Heart Letter, Iowa City, Iowa
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.