Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Julie Bunn, freelance writer, Lake Elmo , Minn.
- Ben Comer, senior editor, Pharmaceutical Executive, New York
- Jennifer Fink, freelance, Mayville, Wis.
- Natsuko Fukue, journalist, Pharma Japan, Tokyo
- Liza Gross, independent journalist, Kensington , Calif.
- Wendy Haaf, independent journalist, London, Ontario
- Evi Heilbrunn, reporter, U.S. News & World Report, Washington , D.C.
- Jeffrey Horwitz, student, Columbia University School of Journalism, Brooklyn , N.Y.
- Steven Ross Johnson, staff reporter, Modern Healthcare, Chicago
- Mary MacVean, editor, Mind & Body, Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles
- Steven Mayher, student, John Carroll University, University Heights , Ohio
- Christine Smith, student, University of California,, Los Angeles, Redlands , Calif.
- Alyssa L. Stafford, student, University of Georgia, Athens , Ga.
- Albert Sun, news developer, The New York Times, New York
- Twan VanVenrooij, independent journalist, Nistelrode, Netherlands
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.