Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Susan Abram, reporter, Los Angeles Daily News, Glendale, Calif.
- April Bailey, student, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- Bertha Coombs, correspondent, CNBC, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
- Martine Ehrenclou, author/freelance health journalist, Los Angeles (@med_writer)
- John Gever, deputy managing editor, MedPage Today, Pittsburgh (@jgever)
- Sara Hiles, assistant professor, University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo. (@saraship)
- Mary Mihaly, independent journalist, Cleveland (@bigsexyreds_com)
- Ilene Raymond Rush, reporter, Elkins Park, Pa. (@iraymondrush)
- Vijay Shankar Balakrishnan, science writer, Jena
- Evelyn Theiss, investigative producer, WKYC-Westlake, Ohio (@etheissWKYC)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.