Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Kathleen Blanchard, independent journalist, Anderson, S.C., (@kathbee)
- Whitney Bowman-Zatzkin, editor, TEDMED|Disruptive Women in Health Care, Burke, Va. (@MsWZ)
- Robert Calandra, independent journalist, Wyndmoor, Pa.
- Sarah de Crescenzo, staff reporter, The Orange County Register, Santa Ana, Calif. (@sarahdc)
- Catharine Dold, independent journalist, Boulder, Colo., (@catherinedold)
- Amy Driscoll, editor, The Miami Herald, Miami, Fla. (@driscollamy)
- Lauren Jow, staff reporter, The Orange County Register, Santa Ana, Calif. (@laurenjow)
- Roland Klose, business editor, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, St. Louis, Mo. (@rwklose)
- Melissa Landon, writer/editor, The Rural Blog, Wilmore, N.J. (@melissalandon)
- Dan Mangan, reporter, CNBC.com, New York, N.Y. (@_danmangan)
- Cynthia Nickerson, independent journalist, Missouri City, Texas
- Megan Nicolai, staff reporter, The Orange County Register, Santa Ana, Calif. (@megannicolai)
- Michelle Nicolosi, staff reporter, The Orange County Register, Santa Ana, Calif. (@nicolosi)
- A.J. Plunkett, editor/reporter, DecisionHealth, Gaithersburg, Md. (@ajplunkett)
- Madeleine Thomas, student, University of California, Berkeley, (@madeleinetwnsnd)
- Jenny Wagner, health reporter, Beaver County Times, Beaver, Pa.
- Don Worthington, business editor, The Herald, Rock Hill, S.C. (@rhherald_donw)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.