Please welcome these new professional members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Eryn Brown, staff writer, Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles (@laterynbrown)
- Daniel Chang, staff writer, The Miami Herald, Doral, Fla. (@dchangMiami)
- Larry Hand, independent journalist, Hull, Mass. (@handlar)
- Mara Kardas-Nelson, reporter, The Mail & Guardian, Olympia, Wash. (@marajennkn)
- Ilima Loomis, managing editor, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Haiku, Hawaii (@iloomis)
- Julie Marquis, projects editor, Los Angeles
- Bayan Raji, reporter, Houston Business Journal, Houston
- Linda Rhodes, columnist, The Patriot-News, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- Albert Sabate, online community editor, ReportingOnHealth.org, Alhambra, Calif. (@albertsabate)
- Rebecca Trounson, independent journalist, Pasadena, Calif.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.