Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- David Ariosto, senior producer/reporter, Al Jazeera America, Astoria, N.Y. (@hlthcarejourno)
- Alaya Boykin, independent journalist, Atlanta
- Samantha Clark, student, San Jose State University, Gilroy, Calif. (@samanthabclark)
- Anne Harding, independent journalist, Maplewood, N.J.
- Hannah Hoag, independent journalist, Toronto, Canada (@hannahh)
- Nils Kongshaug, director, video programming & production, Everyday Health Inc., Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Jennifer LaFleur, director, computer-assisted reporting, ProPublica, New York (@j_la28)
- Laura Montini, independent journalist, Ramsey, N.J.
- Dina Overland, independent journalist, Pismo Beach, Calif.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.