Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Stephanie Beasley, associate editor, Inside Health Policy, Arlington, Va. (@steph_beasley)
- Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato, editor, Everyday Health, New York (@mbloudoff)
- Julie Edgar, independent journalist, Oak Park, Mich., Oak Park, Mich.
- Angela Hart, student, University of California, Berkeley, Oakland, Calif. (@ahartreports)
- Hal Straus, editor in chief, consumer health, Everyday Health, Long Island City, N.Y. (@hparl)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.