Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Jonathan Block, reporter, Modern Healthcare, Falls Church, Va. (@mhjblock)
- Joseph Cirone, multimedia news professional, Community Media DC, Woodbridge, Va. (@newsguydc)
- Al Cross, director, Institute for Rural Journalism & Community Issues, Lexington, Ky. (@ruralj)
- Lynne Lederman, independent journalist, Mamaroneck, N.Y.
- Billie McWhirter, independent journalist, Crescent City, Calif.
- Michaela Morris, reporter, Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, Miss.
- Claudia Mosby, independent journalist, Redding, Calif.
- Carol Nunnelley, independent journalist, Birmingham, Ala.
- Whitney Smalley-Freed, independent journalist, Nashville, (@precisemedwrite)
- Colleen Wright, student, University of Florida, Miami, Fla.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.