Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are invited to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Stephanie Abramson, associate research editor, Real Simple Magazine, New York
- Anne Aurand, features writer, The Bulletin, Bend, Ore. (@aurandhealth)
- Nicholas Gilbert, independent journalist, Wellesley, Mass.
- David Heath, senior reporter, The Center for Public Integrity, Washington, D.C. (@davidhth)
- David Kroll, director, science communications, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Durham, N.C. (@davidkroll)
- Roma Lightsey, independent journalist, Chelsea, Ala.
- Kenneth Rohde, senior consultant, HCPro, Granby, Conn.
- Jeff Rowe, independent journalist, Bowdoinham, Maine
- Noelle Swan, independent journalist, Brighton, Mass.
- Kelly Tyrrell, reporter, The News Journal, New Castle, Del. (@kellyperil)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.