Please welcome our newest professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Kyle Cheney, reporter, Politico, Arlington, Va. (@kyledcheney)
- Wesley Davis, student, University of South Alabama, Patrick, Ala.
- Benjamin Eisler, health producer, CBS News, New York
- Stephanie Hiller, independent journalist, Santa Fe, N.M. (@eleanorshiller)
- Donna Koehn, health reporter, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Sarasota, Fla. (@donnakoehn)
- Elizabeth Mechcatie, senior writer, IMNG Medical Media, Bethesda, Md.
- Linda Melone, independent journalist, Coto de Caza, Calif., (@lindamelone)
- Alex Nixon, staff writer, Trib Total Media, Pittsburgh (@followthemoney)
- Tim Stumm, editor, Wisconsin Health News, Madison, Wis. (@wihealthnews)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.