Please welcome our newest professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Dawn Bialy, editor, Belvoir Media Group, Sarasota, Fla.
- Larry Blumenthal, executive producer, health, Philly.com, Philadelphia (@lblumenthal)
- Katy Butler, independent journalist, Mill Valley, Calif.
- Jaclyn Cosgrove, health & medical reporter, The Oklahoman, Oklahoma City (@jaclyncosgrove)
- Charles Denham, editor in chief, Journal of Patient Safety, Austin, Texas (@charles_denham)
- Jessica Genninger, medical reporter/researcher, The Dr. Oz Show, New York
- Laura High, independent journalist, Denver
- Thomas James, health producer, WUSA-Silver Spring, Md. (@thomasjamestj)
- Kevin Johnson, medical student journalist, Dr. Oz Show, New York
- Shefali Kulkarni, reporter, Kaiser Health News, Washington, D.C. (@shefalikulkarni)
- Sara Miller, medical reporter/researcher, The Dr. Oz Show, New York
- Jacqueline Paulis, medical reporter/researcher, The Dr. Oz Show, New York
- Nazli Senyuva, medical reporter/researcher, The Dr. Oz Show, New York
- Alexander Wayne, reporter, Bloomberg News, Washington, D.C. (@aawayne)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.