These journalists have joined AHCJ recently:
- Roger Bird, website news director, World Federation of Science Journalists; Ottawa, Ontario
- Emily David, student, Missouri School of Journalism; Columbia, Mo.
- Lynne DeLucia, editor, Connecticut Health Investigative Team; New Haven, Conn. (@lynnedelucia)
- Lon Osmond, executive editor, Audio-Digest; Glendale, Calif.
- Barbara Peters Smith, health & aging writer, Sarasota Herald-Tribune; Sarasota, Fla.
- Kenneth Rubenstein, biotech writer/analyst, independent journalis; Haleiwa, Hawaii
- Laura Smith, student, University of Georgia; Athens, Ga.
- Stephanie Souchery Grell, student, UNC-Chapel Hill; Durham, N.C.
- Janice Valverde, reporter, BNA Daily Environmental Report; Washington, D.C.
- Vicki Zwart, content producer, ThinkGlink.com; Woodridge, Ill. (@VicksterZ)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, special data sets, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.