AHCJ welcomes these new members:
- Deborah Brauser, independent journalist, Clermont, Fla.; @DeborahBrauser
- Shirley Brott, writer, Neonatal Network, Flower Mound, Texas
- Margaret Downing, editor, Houston Press, Houston, Texas
- Debra Dreger, independent journalist, Brandamore, Pa.
- Kristina Fiore, staff writer, MedPage Today, Elmwood Park, N.J.; @kristinampt
- Sara Gambrill, senior editor, CenterWatch, Boston, Mass.
- Beth Howard, independent journalist, Charlotte, N.C.
- David Jackson, reporter, Chicago Tribune, Chicago, Ill.
- Amy Jeter, staff writer, The Virginian-Pilot, Norfolk, Va.
- Jonathan LaPook, medical correspondent, CBS News, New York, N.Y.; @DrLaPook
- Fran Lowry, independent journalist, Palm City, Fla.
- Jennifer Palter, editor-in-chief, Lupus Now, Washington, D.C.
- Ron Shinkman, editor, Payers & Providers, Burbank, Calif.
- Rebecca Voelker, associate managing editor, JAMA Medical News, Chicago, Ill.
- Vanessa Wells, editor, Beson4 Media, Jacksonville, Fla.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.