Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Ronald Campbell, staff reporter, Center for Health Reporting, Alhambra, Calif. (@campbellronaldw)
- Fatima S. Faisal, student, Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Apoorva Mandavilli, editor in chief, SFARI.org, New York (@apoorva_nc)
- Jill Patton, senior editor, Experience Life Magazine, St. Paul, Minn.
- LaRonda Peterson, managing editor, Kaiser Health News, Washington, D.C.
- Lisa Schencker, legal reporter, Modern Healthcare, Chicago (@lschencker)
- Emily Silber, student, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.