Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Erika Check Hayden, senior reporter, Nature, San Francisco
- Cathyrn Domrose, staff writer, Nurse.com, San Francisco
- Sarah Jacoby, associate editor, health and sciences, Refinery29, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Sarah Peyton, student, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- Tina Rosenberg, co-writer, Fixes column, The New York Times, New York (@tirosenberg)
- Julie Steenhuysen, correspondent, Reuters, Chicago
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.