All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Lisa Jarvis, senior correspondent, Chemical & Engineering News, Chicago (@lisamjarvis)
- Francesca Kritz, independent journalist, Silver Spring, Mass. (@frankritz)
- Michael LeFevre, future of family medicine professor and vice chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Columbia, Mo.
- Lisa Neuman, staff writer/editor, MD Magazine, New Egypt, N.J.
- Tien Nguyen, assistant editor, Chemical & Engineering News, Washington, D.C. (@mustlovescience)
- Madison Park, writer, CNN, San Francisco
- Susan Russell, independent journalist, Spring Valley, Calif. (@SRussellWrites)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.