Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Vik Adhopia, senior reporter, CBC News-Health Unit, Toronto Canada
- Sara Champlin, Ph.D., The University of North Texas, Mayborn School of Journalism, Denton, Texas
- Renee Despres, independent journalist, Silver City, N.M.
- Amanda Gardner, independent journalist, Sandia Park, Calif.
- Ted Griggs, reporter, The Advocate, Baton Rouge, La.
- Maggy Hanlon, editor, HSAfinder.com, Scranton, Pa.
- Scott Harvey, news director & content content coordinator, KSMU Radio, Springfield, Mo.
- Mark McCarty, Washington editor, Medical Device Daily, Manassas, Va.
- Kathleen McGrory, reporter, The Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Emily Schmall, correspondent, The Associated Press, Fort Worth, Texas
- Edgar Walters, reporter, The Texas Tribune, Austin, Texas
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.