Please welcome these new professional members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Kristine Crane, science & health writer, The Gainesville Sun, Gainesville, Fla.
- Alissa Gulin, business reporter, The Daily Record, Baltimore (@tdralissa)
- Kelly Kennedy, health policy reporter, USA Today, Alexandria, Va. (@kellyskennedy)
- Robert Lott, editor for special content, Health Affairs, Bethesda, Md.
- Kevin McLaughlin, executive editor, Cancer Today, Philadelphia
- Karen McLean-Copeland, independent journalist, West Point, Miss.
- Kerry Sheridan, health & science writer, Agence France-Presse, Washington, D.C.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.