Please welcome our newest professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Tod Cooperman, editor, ConsumerLab.com, White Plains, N.Y.
- Jessica Smith, reporter, Patient Conversation Media, Austin, Texas (@jessicaksmith8)
- Ian Branam, independent journalist, Athens, Ga. (@ianbran6)
- Lauren Silverman, health & science reporter, KERA-Dallas (@lsilverwoman)
- Holly Strawbridge, executive editor, Harvard Heart Letter, Oakland Park, Fla.
- Malia Frey, independent journalist, Minneapolis (@aboutwgtloss)
- Chelsea Rice, associate editor, HealthLeaders Media, Danvers, Mass. (@chelsearice)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.