Please welcome these new professional members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Susan Berger, independent journalist, Glencoe, Ill. (@msjournalist)
- Paula Constantine, section editor, The Providence Journal, Providence, R.I. (@pconstantine)
- Kevin Fogard, independent journalist, Rocklin, Calif.
- Linda Gross, editor, senior critical writer, Health Technology Trends, Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
- Lori Houston, editor, Pacific Health Magazine, Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Kate Kelland, health & science reporter, Reuters, London (@kkelland)
- Alexander Nataros, student, McGill University, Monteal, Quebec (@alexnatarosmd)
- Ingrid Peschke, blogger, Christian Science Journal, Boston (@impeschke)
- Kaci Poor, reporter, Times-Standard, Arcata, Calif. (@kaciwynpoor)
- Catherine Seo, student, Fielding Graduate University, Somerville, Mass. (@catherineseo)
- Alicia Smith, student, University of Georgia, Blacksburg, S.C. (@alicia_cherelle)
- Karienne Stovell, executive editor, John Wiley & Sons, East Providence, R.I.
- Emily Willingham, independent journalist, Fort Collins, Colo. (@ejwillingham)
- Julianne Wyrick, student, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- Audrey Yoo, reporter, Time Asia, Hong Kong (@Audrey_Yoo)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.