Please welcome our newest professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Mark Abramson, reporter, Pacific Business News, Honolulu (@markabramson73)
- Dayna Harpster, senior staff writer, The News-Press Media Group, Fort Myers, Fla. (@daynaharpster)
- Andrew Kitchenman, health writer, New Jersey Spotlight, Philadelphia (@kitchenman)
- Jason Millman, reporter, Politico, Washington, D.C. (@jasonmillman)
- Melissa Pandika, student, Stanford University, San Jose Calif. (@mmpandika)
- Harold Pollack, professor, University of Chicago, Chicago (@haroldpollack)
- Chelsea Reynolds, doctoral student, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Michelle Stein, associate editor, Inside Health Policy, Arlington, Va.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.